Traffic lights are produced from integral formed ABS, forming flat monolithic case of grey or black colour that protects from the dust and moisture. The obverse part of a traffic light is produced from polycarbonate without application of the dispersive lenses. A bearing element is the aluminium frame. Application of the aluminium frame, polycarbonate and ABS increases durability of the device, simultaneously reducing the total weight of a traffic light which does not exceed 5-7 kgs, allowing to set it not only on racks, but also on portable bars and extensions.
Traffic lights are produced in various modifications:
- With the aperture 200mm (an index 1)
- With the aperture 300mm (an index 2)
- Modified flat (index M)
- Informative (index I)
- Adaptive to level of external illumination (index À)
- Equipped with the screen from channel polycarbonate (index S)
- Completed with blinds (index B)
- Different feeding pressure
Additional sections of traffic lights have various modifications.